Royal Wells Park
Royal Tunbridge Wells
£350,000 – £1,100,000
- Full time Estate Manager
- All properties have allocated parking
- Stunning water feature within gated pedestrian area
- Walking distance to train station & high street
- 45 minutes to London Bridge by train
Royal Wells Park is a truly remarkable development located off Mount Ephraim in the historic Royal Tunbridge Wells, one of England's most affluent and vibrant towns. The exceptional collection of luxury houses and apartments from award-winning developer Berkeley have been carefully designed with elegant architecture and a welcoming environment.
Show houses now available to view by appointment.
The Local Area
A walk through Tunbridge Wells is a stroll through history. Visit one of the leafy parks and gardens, listed buildings, museums or galleries. Relax in a cafe in The Pantiles or indulge your appetite in any of the quality local restaurants. The Assembly Hall Theatre and Trinity Theatre play host to a variety of live performances to suite all tastes. Anyone who enjoys shopping will find plenty of temptation amongst the town's boutiques and high street stores.
- Trinity Theatre - 0.7 miles
- Thackeray's Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Assembly Hall Theatre - 0.6 miles
- Calverley Park Grounds - 0.7 miles
- Dunorlan Park - 1.4 miles
Royal Tunbridge Wells is an ideal location to raise a family and the town is well served by a range of good schools for children of all ages. A new primary school, The Wells Free School, is being built as part of the Royal Wells Park development. Other 'outstanding' Ofsted-rated primary schools are nearby while for older children there are three revered grammar schools.
- The Wells Free School - on-site
- St James Church of England Junior School - 1.0 mile
- Claremont Primary School - 1.7 miles
- The Skinners' School - 0.5 miles
- Tunbridge Wells Girls' Grammar - 0.7 miles
- Tunbridge Wells Grammar for Boys - 1.0 miles
- Beechwood Sacred Heart School - 1.5 miles
- The Mead School - 1.3 miles
- Rose Hill School - 0.8 miles
- Holmewood House School - 2.8 miles
- St Augustines Catholic School - 1.7 miles
Royal Wells Parks' location within West Kent puts the development within easy reach of most of the major road and rail links of the South East. London commuters can be at work within an hour after leaving Tunbridge Wells train station, a short walk from the development. Services go into Charing Cross and Cannon Street. The M25 and M23 motorways are within a 40 minute drive, providing links to Heathrow and Gatwick. Mainland Europe can also be reached from Ashford International station via the Eurostar.
- Tunbridge Wells train station - 0.5 miles
- High Brooms train station - 1.3 miles
- 45 minutes to London Bridge by train
- Gatwick airport - 35.3 miles
Regency Place | £700,000 – £1,100,000
Regency Place is the latest addition to Royal Wells Park, offering a new release of two bedroom apartments and three, four and five bedroom homes.
Situated at the southern corner of the development, the homes are surrounded by beautiful landscaping, water features and green spaces, combining tranquillity with luxury.
- All properties have allocated private parking
- Stylish interiors and Individually designed kitchens
- Private outdoor space to each
- The Wells Free School opening September 2016
Sovereign Place | £350,000 - £675,000
Sovereign Place is the latest collection of just 46 one, two and three bedroom apartments at the stunning Royal Wells Park development. Both Sapphire House and Emerald House have been designed to embrace the Regency architecture characteristic of the local area.
The apartments are built with a superior specification The apartments are built with a superior specification with lift access to all floors, private parking and many offering either a balcony or terrace.
- All properties have underground private parking
- Outdoor balcony or terrace to many
- Convenience of lift access to all floors
- Excellent specification throughout
- Limited Premium Plus Collection available
For more information, please complete the form below:
Prices correct at date issued and are subject to change without notice.